Land Matrix Newsletter n.2 - January 2014
The way forward and updated data analysis
The Land Matrix Initiative welcomes the new year with the second Newsletter. In this issue, we give an overview of our plans for the future, and provide an analysis of current trends and statistics in the dataset.
The issues covered are:
- Complementing the Global Observatory with decentralized observatories
- From observation to inclusive decision-making and accountability
- Data trends: Ongoing demand for land
- Dynamics: Implementation ongoing but still slow
- Targets and former land use
- Drivers of Large-Scale Land Acquisitions
You can download the newsletter here: Land Matrix Newsletter n.2 - January 2014 (621.1 KB)Read more...